Canon powershot g11 compact digital camera
- Panasonic camera
Canon Powershot G11 Compact Digital Camera
- The PowerShot products are a line of consumer and prosumer grade digital cameras, launched by Canon in 1995. The PowerShot line has been successful for Canon, and is one of the best-selling digital camera lines worldwide.
- A digital camera (also digicam or camera for short) is a camera that takes video or still photographs, or both, digitally by recording images via an electronic image sensor.
- a camera that encodes an image digitally and store it for later reproduction
- A camera that records and stores digital images
- Usually captures images with the help of a CCD chip. The image data received is then saved to special memory cards or other storage media. (SmartMedia, xD-Picture Card, Compact Flash, Memory Stick, SD Card, MMC Card)
- Closely and neatly packed together; dense
- closely and firmly united or packed together; "compact soil"; "compact clusters of flowers"
- Having all the necessary components or features neatly fitted into a small space
- (of a person or animal) Small, solid, and well-proportioned
- a small cosmetics case with a mirror; to be carried in a woman's purse
- have the property of being packable or of compacting easily; "This powder compacts easily"; "Such odd-shaped items do not pack well"
- G11 or G-11 can refer to: * Gribovski G-11, a Soviet military glider of World War II * Heckler & Koch G11, an experimental assault rifle using caseless ammunition * HMAS Quadrant (G11), a 1942 Royal Australian Navy Q class destroyer * Logitech G11, a gaming keyboard * Canon PowerShot G11, a
- The Heckler & Koch G11 is a non-production prototype assault rifle developed during the 1970s and 1980s by Gesellschaft fur Hulsenlose Gewehrsysteme (GSHG) (German for "Corporation for Caseless Rifle Systems"), a conglomeration of companies headed by firearm manufacturer Heckler & Koch (
Canon PowerShot G7 10MP Digital Camera with 6x Image-Stabilized Optical Zoom
Canon 1285B001 10.0 Megapixel Powershot(R) G7 Digital Camera 10.0 Megapixel Digital Camera With 6X Optical Zoom;Optical Image Stabilizer Technology For Steady, Long-Zoom Shooting;Digic(R) Iii Image Processor With Face Detection Technology For Superior Image Quality, Fast Operation & Low-Power Consumption;2.5" Large Lcd Monitor With Wide Viewing Angle For Easier On-Camera Viewing;Iso 1600 To Reduce Image Blue & Expand Low-Light Shooting Capability;Compatible With A Number Of Auxiliary Lenses & Eos Speedlite Flashes For Extended Photographic Capabilities ;Easy To Access Iso & Mode Dials For Convenient, Customized Shooting; Improved High-Resolution Movie Mode At 15 Fps Xga ;(1024 X 768); Print/Share Button For Easy Direct Printing & Downloading Plus Id Photo Print & Movie Print With Canon(R) Cp & Selphy(Tm) Compact Photo Printers;Includes: Powershot(R) G7 Body, Lithium Battery Pack Nb-2Lh, Battery Charger Cb-2Lw, Secure Digital Memory Card(Tm) Sdc-32M, Wrist Strap Ws-700, Digital Camera Solution Cd-Rom, Usb Interface Cable Ifc-400Pcu & Av Cable Avc-Dc300 10.0 Megapixel Powershot(R) G7 Digital Camera
Ground Floor 01
Years ago I was reading John Shaw's informative book Landscape Photography. In it, Shaw recommended we should occasionally look down and see if there might be a picture directly underfoot. I've done that ever since. Unfortunately, most of my downward-looking pictures, like this one, have been rather nondescript. But there was something about this capture that caught my eye.
I remembered all the similar pictures I had taken back in the days before digital. When shooting film, with either my 35mm SLRs or my 2 ? twin-lens reflex, I would have given my eye-tooth for a picture like this one. Nothing short of a view camera would have produced the clarity, sharpness, details, and color saturation displayed here. It is even more remarkable when you consider my little Canon G11 is a compact camera, with a sensor smaller than APS-C, and it only produces 10-megabyte images. One can only imagine what this would look like taken with a 50-megabyte Hassleblad.
Tech Info: Canon G11 with Canon 28-140mm lens at 115mm with Hoya Polarizer. Exposure was F8 at 1/50 sec at ISO 80. RAW image converted with Canon Digital Photo Professional. Additional post-processing with Paint Shop Pro X and Photo Zoom Pro 3.
Canon PowerShot G11
canon powershot g11
This Boxing week discounted compact camera replaces my Canon PowerShot G10. This addition rounds out my camera collection until the next substantial upgrade.
The 14.7 Megapixel G10 showed more detail.
The 10.0 Megapixel G11 shows less noise at ISO 800 (about 45% less according to Canon)
One cannot have their cake and eat it too with the G series compact cameras.
The above cropped photo, taken on an overcast day, had to be corrected by using Adobe Photoshop CS3 software. Canon's provided Digital Photo Professional 18.104.22.168 software was not enough to correct this capture.
Also, ISO 12,800 is amazing. This allows a shot where the G10 could not venture.
Image quality wise, the G11 is the better camera than the G10.
Markham, Canada ~ December 27, 2009.
compact digital camera
Designed to fit most compact sized cameras. Constructed with closed cell foam and rugged nylon, this case offers great protection and durability. Store accessories in front pocket. A secure double velcro belt loop or the adjustable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry. This weather resistant case is ideal for active photographers.
¦ Easy access main camera compartment
¦ Water resistant outer fabric and shock resistant padding
¦ Front accessory pocket
¦ Velcro belt loop
¦ Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.0 x 2.75 x 5.5" in / 76.2 x 69.8 x 139.7mm
Similar posts: logitech wifi camera cheap nikon camera lenses dslr camera best slr camera for video streaming video camera caught on camera phone panasonic poe ip camera best small digital camera on the market hd pocket video camera reviews